An operator shall not engage in commercial air transport operations unless that operator holds a valid Air Operator Certificate (AOC) issued by the Authority in accordance with the Civil Aviation (Air Operator Certification and Administration) Regulations . AOC shall authorize the operator to conduct commercial air transport operations in accordance with the conditions and limitations that may be specified in the AOC.
The issue and continued validity of an AOC by the Authority shall be dependent upon the operator demonstrating an adequate organization, method of control and supervision of flight operations, training programme as well as ground handling and maintenance arrangements consistent with the nature and extent of the operations specified.
Special Approvals e.g. EDTO, RVSM,NAT HLA,PBN etc.
For more information, please refer to;
- The Civil Aviation (Air Operator Certification and Administration) Regulations.
- The Civil Aviation (Commercial air transport for operations of aircraft) Regulations.
- Advisory Circular on AOC Certification.
- Advisory Circular on Five Phase Certification Process.
- Minimum Equipment List
- Aircraft Lease and Interchange
- PBN Approval General Information
- RVSM Advisory Circular
- Certificate of Air Operator
- Establishing an Air Operators Quality System
- Air Operator Training Programme Approval Process
- Carry-On Baggage
- Large Aircraft Ground Deicing
- Check Pilot Approval
- Structure of Operations Manuals
- Flight Duty Time Scheme
- Ground Handling Functions for Air Operators