Curriculum Development Unit & Research Section Develops standardized training packages related to the aviation industry & conducts instructional programs for officers from wider professional background within the aviation sector and beyond. The core activities of this department include:
- Developing ICAO Training Packages (ITP) as required for maintenance of ICAO designation as Regional Training Centre of Excellence (RTCE) as per its mandate.
- Ensuring that EASA remains current as per TRAINAIR PLUS Central Unit and meets all ICAO requirements as ICAO TrainairPlus Focal point.
- Identify and prioritize courses for STP development, Review& adaptation and ensuring efficient implementation process;
- Working towards ensuring that where applicable, all EASA courses are Standardized and regularly revised;
- Continuously evaluating and updating Standardized Training Packages for continued relevance
- Coordinating Research and Development activities of EASA.
For more information, visit the EASA website.