At KCAA, complaints management is managed by the Consumer Protection section of KCAA. The role of the section is to: -
- Conduct internal reviews of complaints management mechanism in both process and content;
- Identify systemic issues arising from complaints and provide appropriate recommendations to management for action
- Publicize the complaint system to encourage stakeholders to voice their dissatisfaction to a service within KCAA’s mandate.
- Establish mechanisms for management of complaints.
Responsibilities of the Complainants
- Provide a clear and honest account of their concerns and their expectations for the outcome of their complaint, including providing all relevant information and documents to assist in the investigation and/or resolution of the matter;
- Engage openly in the complaint management process,
- Respond to KCAA requests for information in a timely manner;
- Comply with the complaint management process
For any consumer related issues and complaints, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org