Through the Training and Development section the Authority offers three months industrial attachment programme to continuing undergraduate/Diploma and Certificate students in all disciplines except a few.
These attachment opportunities provide an eye-opening experience and a wonderful learning opportunity for those who are looking forward to fulfilling a career in the aviation industry. Below is a list of items that are required when applying for industrial attachment: -
- Application letter from the student
- Introduction letter from training institution
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Insurance Cover (Group/Personal Accident)
- Copies of transcripts and KCSE Certificate
- Bank Account Details (Copy of Bank Card or ATM)
- Certificate of Good conduct
NB: Thereafter the student can be referred to NITA for formal authority approval letter and Industrial Attachment contract forms.