Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 15(1) of the Civil Aviation (Security) Regulations 2015, a person shall not operate an enterprise or an organisation whose purpose is the movement of cargo, mail, baggage or goods by air within or from Kenya without a Regulated Agent Security Programme approved by the Authority and a certificate issued by the Authority. Aircraft operators are required to recognize and only engage with such entities holding valid certification.
Any entity applying for a Regulated Agent Certificate shall complete shall utilize the following documents and guidelines:-
- Regulated Agent Certification Process
- Prospective Regulated Agent Pre-Assessment Statement Form (PRAPS)
- Application Form for Regulated Agent Certification / Re-Certification
- Regulated Agent Assessment Form (RAAF)
- Regulated Agent Document Evaluation Checklist
- List of Certified Regulated Agents as at 30 August 2019
IN-FLIGHT CATERING OPERATORS
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 16(1) of the Civil Aviation (Security) Regulations, 2015, all entities wishing to operate as In-flight caterers must be certified by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. Aircraft operators are required to recognize and only engage with such entities holding valid certification.
Any entity applying for an In-Flight Catering Operator Certification shall complete an application for catering and operator certificate form as prescribed by KCAA.
- Catering operator certification process
- Catering operator document evaluation checklist
- Catering operator assessment form (COAF)
- Application Form for Catering Operator Certification/Recertification
- List of Certified Catering Operators as at 30 August 2019